DECADES OF DISTINCTION
More than 90 years of delivering proactive knowledge and caring service to companies of all types and sizes has generated an impressive list of distinctions for Cintas. Here are a few of the reasons Cintas stands out in our industry and in the vast landscape of North American business.
- Our Products – We're constantly recreating our industry with innovative, exciting products. Our retail-inspired rental collections were designed to mirror what people choose to wear at home. High-image apparel like our Wrinkle-Free Shirt and Performance Polo bring a more professional look to front-line workers. And our women's apparel features styles and sizes that are designed to be the perfect fit for the 50% of the workforce who are female.
- Our People – Since 1929, when "Doc" Farmer began his family business, a key to our success has been a culture that encourages meaningful, respectful relationships between the company and our employee-partners and the commitment to always do what's right. This spirit of teamwork, camaraderie and trust is evident in each of our over 43,000 employee-partners at Cintas, who collectively serve more than 1,000,000 businesses and help 5,000,000 workers get Ready for the Workday®.
- Our Innovations – Breakthrough processes like our TruCount inventory control system gives our customers visibility to 100% of their garments at all times. We also lead the industry in rental garment development, including the industry's first wrinkle-free rental shirt, performance fabrics, and workwear that features stretch.
- Our Partnerships – We're proud to have partnerships with some of the best apparel brands in the world. For example, Cintas is the exclusive provider of Carhartt rental work apparel, the most durable and respected brand in workwear, and Chef Works, the leading provider of culinary apparel.
- Our Reputation – Cintas is proud to be recognized for our commitment to our customers. We were named one of Fortune magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 9 of the last 10 years, including 2020. Cintas Canada has also been consistently ranked among AON Hewitt’s "Best Employers in Canada".
Since 1929, Cintas has grown to clothe more than 5 million people every work day.
HOW IT WORKS
Each week, we pick up your soiled uniforms and deliver professionally cleaned ones...
Our revolutionary TruCount garment tracking system is truly one of a kind.